- The ride here did seem kinda long.
- Did I wake you up, Kate Bishop of Earth ?
- No, you didn't... Er... Norman ?
- Oh, yeah ! You kicked all our asses that one time ! Billy, Teddy, everyone ! And you were an Avenger ? Marvel Boy ? The Protector ?
- Both. Neither really worked out. My people ordered me to stay away from Earth. The Avengers felt similarly. Which was fair. I didn't exaclty do myself proud.
- So why are you still here ?
- Oh, listen to the drums ! Listen to them !
- This is... sixties, yeah ?
- It is ! Kate, I come from a dimension where there is transcendental peace and universal enlightenment. But there are no close harmony girl groups. How could anyone leave a world that makes things as wonderful as this ?
[ I lie in the strange bed and watch this beautiful alien boy dance to the music my parents loved and thinks... This is everything I always hoped for. ]
Hawkeye & Marvel Boy - Young Avengers Volume 2 Tome 1 "Style > Substance"